Stock Status: In Stock
Product Code: DSL-P6
Nintendo DS Lite Touch Screen Ribbon Socket (P6)
- Replacement touch screen socket (P6), required if you have broken your touch screen clip during installation of a new touch screen.
- A Nintendo console screwdriver and a small phillips #00 screwdriver, will also be required to fit these parts. Both screwdrivers are available in the webshop.
- Full colour printed instructions on opening your console supplied.
- This part will require soldering to the motherboard to complete the repair. We can also offer to do this repair for you at a very reasonable cost, please see our DS lite repair section.
- Fast Dispatch - On order payments recieved before 4:00pm on weekdays, item will be dispatched the same day.
touch screen socket | P6 socket | ds lite repair
Nintendo console screwdriver required to remove the special 'Y' head console screws fitted into the base of these consoles.