Stock Status: In Stock
MPN: DS lite
Product Code: DSL-SLOT1
Replacement Nintendo DS or DS Lite Slot 1 Socket
- Do you have problems with loading your games in the slot 1 socket? Not reading or saying no game present. Then you may need to replace the socket as it could have damaged contacts.
- A Nintendo console screwdriver and a small phillips #00 screwdriver, will also be required to fit these parts. Both screwdrivers are available in the webshop.
- Installation will require the removal of the old socket and soldering the new socket in place.
- Full colour instructions provided on opening your console to install part.
- Replaces the slot 1 socket in either the DS or DS lite consoles.
- Fast Dispatch - Order payments received on weekdays days before 4.00pm will be despatched the same day.
ds lite slot 1 | ds lite not reading games | ds lite repair
Nintendo console screwdriver required to remove the special 'Y' head console screws fitted into the base of these consoles.