Stock Status: In Stock
Product Brand: Nintendo
Product Weight: 0.06kg
Replacement Nintendo DSi/DSi XL
Motherboard Power Socket
- Has you DSi or DSi XL console stopped charging or has the charging socket broken?
- A small phillips #00 screwdriver will also be required to fit this parts.
- Installation will require the removal of the old socket and soldering the new socket in place.
- Full colour instructions provided on opening your console to install part. Nintendo DSi Repairs.
- Fast Dispatch - Order payments received on weekdays days before 4.00pm will be despatched the same day.
ds dsi repair | dsi power socket | broken dsi
I had the DSi Stripped down prior to it arriving and with a great deal of care not to apply to much heat to the board I had the part fitted in less than 15mins. the socket was a perfect fit and the grandsons DSI is now up and running again.
Nintendo console screwdriver required to remove the special 'Y' head console screws fitted into the base of these consoles.
Phillips cross head screwdriver required to fit the very small screws in the PSP, PS3 BRDrom drives and Nintendo consoles (phillips 00# size)
Replacement Nintendo DS & DS Lite volume switch/slider