Replacement Nintendo Wii DVDrom drive unit complete with new Wii laser RAF-3350.
- Has your Wii console stopped reading discs, or is it making unusual noises or marking the bottom of your discs, then you may need to replace the DVDrom drive.
- Fits all versions of Wii console.
- You will need to fit the DVDrom drive PCB from your original drive, some soldering required.
- Pre-fitted with new Wii laser RAF-3350.
- 3 month warranty included.
Fast Dispatch - On order payments recieved before 4:00pm on weekdays, item will be dispatched the same day.
wii dvdrom drive | wii laser | wii parts
If you have a faulty DVD drive in your Wii then ConsoleParts4U really should be your first & only choice!
Mine was delivered within 3 days, very speedy considering it was standard postage.
Very well packaged & you get concise, easy to follow disassembly/fitting instructions supplied as well.
You''ll need a Tri-wing screwdriver if you haven''t already got one but ConsoleParts4U can supply one of those as well!
If your old Wii won''t load games anymore then this could be the cheapest solution to getting it going again.
Go on, you know you want to!